Academic Development Grant Indication of Interest Form
CONSIDERATIONS: In applying for an Academic Development Grant, please consider the following:
- Applications from universities and academic institutions are welcome; applications from individuals cannot be considered. For information about individual grants and scholarships, please click here.
- Applications for programs to strengthen academic Buddhist study and research are welcome.
- Outreach programs to students on campus, the community, and the public are encouraged.
- Collaboration on sponsorship from the university, institution, or other benefactors is encouraged.
- Support for organizing or participating in conferences will not be considered.
- Building and construction projects will not be considered.
- Indirect costs, overhead, and other administrative costs will not be supported.
If you are interested in applying for an Academic Development Grant, please sign in or create an account to fill in this Indication of Interest Form. We will be in touch shortly to inform you whether we can take this process further; eligible applicants will be invited to prepare and submit the grant application according to the submission deadlines.